Thursday, January 19, 2012

Interview for Ceci at the Golden Disk Awards


When you look in a mirror, what do you look at first? Is there a part of Kim Hyuna, the current trend lately, that you are not satisfied with?I look at my whole body. I check to see if there is anything disheveled. Also when I look into the mirror, I can generally sense my condition and mood on that day. There are many parts of myself that I pay attention to when I look into the mirror, of course. All of it. I get sad worrying that pictures will not come out prettily.

Why do you think like that?During rehearsals, the line of my mike was twisted and kept falling off. Usually they make sure that it's lined up with my face and mouth. The mike is very important when I'm singing so I get worried when I have to pay attention to it. And when you're worried, your face isn't pretty.

Translated by Chris at 4-minute.com


No comments:

Post a Comment