Monday, September 19, 2011

Not Singer, but the "Human" Hyuna


"How do celebrities become the stars that they are?"

As fans of celebrities become more mature, they demand to see more fancy and showy sides of their favorite stars. However, and more and more people are curious how these celebrities came to be who they are now.

These questions have been asked to 4minute member Hyuna, who has been successful in releasing her second solo album "Bubble Pop", in an recent interview with Issue Daily.

Hyuna believes that since all five members of the group have their own individual strengths and talents that there would be no problems.

"There have been no big troubles between us members. We lived together for a year, but even if there was a fight we are all types to talk it out. (laughs) Can I say that we're all too sweet? We wrote down what we had to work on and hung them around the house, and we all made the effort to be considerate and respectful of each other. I don't think there was ever an instance where anyone has yelled at another." (laughs)

The topic of other celebrity friends outside of 4minute was brought up. Wouldn't the member of one of the best girl groups have a lot of celebrity friends? Hyuna gave an unexpected response.

"I'm actually really shy and hard to get to know. So its a bit on the difficult side for me to become friends with other celebrities. During a KBS2 variety show I got to know a few people. Tae Woo oppa kindly looked after me during the show and so we're pretty close. Oh, and I'm good friends with the f(x) members. (laughs) But, I don't really have male celebrities that I'm good friends with. Maybe it's because I don't have much aegyo?" (laughs)

Because of her super charismatic stage performances and professional manner it is only easy for colleagues and fans to believe that she is hard to approach.

"It seems like people think I'm difficult to approach. I think it's because all they see is the me on stage. It's a preconception of sorts. I think it's a shame. Once you get to know me, I'm a really soft and easy going girl." (laughs)

Seeing her laugh out loud at small jokes was pretty different from her image on stage. Not the singer, but "human" Hyuna was innocence itself.

Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment