Friday, June 3, 2011

Hyuna promises to show greater effort on MBC’s “Dancing With the Stars”


On June 3rd, MBC’s new dance reality series, “Dancing With the Stars“, held its production press conference at the Grand Ambassador Seoul Hotel.
Led by MC Lee Duk Hwa and Lee Sora, contestants Park Eun Ji, Kim Gyuri, Jessica Gomes, Lee Seul Ah, 4minute’s Hyuna, Kim Young Chul, Moon Hee Jun, and many others attended the event.

Hyuna stated, “It’s an honor for me to be able to work with so many amazing people. As someone who loves dance, I promise to do my best. It’s a genre that I haven’t been in for long so it might be difficult, but I will work hard to show a better side of myself.”
 
 
“Dancing With the Stars” will begin airing at 9:55 PM KST starting on June 10th!

Sources: TV Daily, Nate, Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment