Monday, June 6, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday Princess ♥


Today is a special day.
It's your birthday.

I wish I could celebrate this special day together with you in Korea but since it's impossible, I'll just write this message to you and hope that your birthday is filled with love and laughter.


You are amazing.
You never gave up on your dreams.
I've been with you for a long time and I've watched you grow up. 
Now, you truly are an amazing woman.

You inspire me.
Life isn't easy but you hang in there and fight for what you believe in.
You're a strong person and even though you've been through so much, you never give up.

I love you just the way you are.
I love your passion, your smile, your determination, your big heart and your tears.
You work so hard and I believe that someday, everyone will know your name.

Kim Hyuna is someone I'll never forget.
Kim Hyuna is someone I will always cherish.

Please take care of yourself.
Live, love and laugh.

I love you.

Yours truly,
Malin.

No comments:

Post a Comment